ASW 17 GPS version
The ASW 17 GPS version was developed specifically for GPS use. The profile was calculated by Benny Rodax. But also for normal use, the ASW 17 is ideally suited.
The mass of the glider is 16 kg, and with 3 kg of optional ballast a wing loading of 115 g/sqm can be
reached. By reason of the thin airfoil the wings are built in an all carbon hard shell technique. Hence
their surface is very sturdy, it is almost impossible to dent it. They are joined by a square wing joiner
of dimensions 20x50 mm which is made of carbon, too. The outboard wing panels are joined to the inner
panels by 10x20 mm carbon joiners.
price: on request All photos of the ASW 17...
For price inquiries and offers please contact us by MAIL.
|wing span||6660 mm|
|fuselage length||2540 mm|
|takeoff weight glider with landing gear||16 kg|
|takeoff weight complete with drive Ceflix 750 (12S 5000mA) excellent for grass slopes!||18,5 kg|
|airfoil thickness||10% - 9%|
|center of gravity||78 mm without wing (with elevator)|
The specified values result in very agile flight behavior. Individual deviations are possible. RAL tone 9003 2K (white). Attention, please clean the paint only with polish (no acetone or spirit) !!! Inner wing packing size 2400 mm.
|Hitec HS-7954 SH 7.4V||26 kg||1x Tow release, 1x Rudder, 1x Elevator, 1x Gear|
|KST X10 10mm||8 kg||2x Aileron, 1x Brake|
|KST A15 1810 15mm||18 kg||4x Flap|
- full carbon wing with 3 flaps
- very sturdy surface, no more surface dents caused by transport accidents
- wing prepared for crossover servo linkage
- 20 x 50 mm CFK main wing joiner + 10 x 20 mm Carbon joiner on outer wing panels
- fuselage reinforcements with additional glas fibres in the cockpit area and UD-carbon in the tail boom
- canopy mechanics with gas spring + pilot seat + cockpit side covers included
- wing lock system with M6 screw installed
- wing length of inner wing 2400 mm
- wings and elevator assembled
- compound paint with high UV resistance
- fuselage seam line painted over
Optionally available against surcharge
- canopy installation
- gear installation