This all-moulded glass fibre Bd5 microjet is the result of a collaboration with Bruckmann Modellbau. Its
size (scale 66%) is really impressive, and the flight qualities are neutral. Due to the extensive height
of the fuselage slow knife-edge flight is easy, and slow rolls are a piece of cake. The Bd5 microjet is
the ultimate model to have fun with, and despite its size the weight can be kept below 25 kg without
problems. Only materials of the highest quality are used for production of the kit parts. The high degree
of pre-farication tremendously helps reducing the build-up time.
price: on request All photos of the Bd5 Microjet...
For price inquiries and offers please contact us by MAIL.
|wing span||3500 mm|
|fuselage length||2440 mm|
|takeoff weight including 5 liters of diesel fuel||from 23 kg|
|engine||jet cat 180 (diesel)|
|scale||1:1,5 66% scale|
|center of gravity||90 mm without wing (with elevator)|
- glas fibre fuselage with carbon reinforcement at specific area
- all frames/bulkheads already glued in place in the fuselage
- very strong mixed glass/carbon wing with specific carbon reinforcement
- all flaps on the kit ready installed
- very strong 40 mm aluminium strongal wing joiner tube
- all-moving tailplane with rocker already installed
- special light and strong frames/bulkheads milled from carbon-airex for turbine front gear and fuel tank
- gear doors cut out